Do your children and teens need a safe place to learn and grow?
We support your children ages 2 to 18 years old in getting ready for school and becoming confident, responsible, and thriving individuals who contribute back to our community and succeed in a global society. If your children are new to the United States, we ensure that they develop with the social and emotional stability they need for adjusting to American society and experiencing a positive blend of cultures. We also encourage non-immigrant, non-Chinese families to join us for an enriching cultural experience!
Our five, age-based children and youth programs are a vital foundation that provides the skills for your children to succeed at school, and that support the family unit as a whole. If your family qualifies, these programs are offered either at a reduced cost or free of charge. We welcome students with disabilities!
The Family Learning and Resource Center
- Developmentally appropriate actives for parents and children, ages 0 to 3 years
- Increases parents’ skills in child-rearing and education
The Home Visiting Program
- Shared parenting education bi-weekly.
- Parents learn the stages and milestones in their home with qualified staff.
- Children and caregivers participate in developmentally appropriate activities with each visit.
The Child Development Center
- Developmentally appropriate educational experiences for children ages 2 to 5 years
- Early childhood education program accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Provides bilingual, multicultural, full-day programming and encourages parent involvement
- A research-based curriculum that focuses on school readiness and includes literacy, math, science, large-small motor development, and social-emotional development
The School-Age Center
- Group activities and support for children ages 5 to 12 years
- Provides engaging and enriching activities for children, in a safe and supportive environment
- Homework assistance, and recreation/ educational activities that support development
The Youth Development Program — Middle and High School
- Developmentally appropriate activities for children ages 11 to 18 years
- Provides homework help and tutoring; engaging activities, leadership training, and college preparation
- Opportunities for community services and projects, and work experience