Program support is vital to CASL’s ability to provide needed services to over 17,000 Chicagoans annually. With a range of programs spanning cradle to grave, CASL has the services and community need to fit your philanthropic goals. You can choose to give a one-time gift, or provide monthly support. You can even make a donation of stock or securities. Visit our secure DONATE NOW page to make your commitment.
Matching gift programs through your employer are a simple way to double — or even triple — the impact of your gifts to CASL. Companies use various procedures by which employees can request matching gifts through online forms, payroll deduction or paper forms. More information coming soon!
Memorial / Honor Gifts
Memorial gifts are a meaningful way to honor a loved one who has passed away. Memorial gifts also provide the comfort of knowing that your contribution will continue to help others.
For surviving family members:
- If you would like others to honor your loved ones by making a memorial contribution, you can include the following language in the obituary: “In lieu of flowers, gifts may be made to the “Chinese American Service League.”
- We will provide written notification for all memorial gifts made in honor of your loved one.
For those making memorial gifts:
- Please make checks payable to: Chinese American Service League, 2141 S Tan Court, Chicago, IL 60616
- Please include a note stating that your gift is in memory of (name).
- If you would like to designate your memorial gift to a specific program, please note such.
- Be assured that we will send a letter to the surviving family member(s) to let them know of your gift in memory of their loved one. In honor of Chinese culture, the amount of the gift will be shared, unless otherwise specified.
- All memorial gifts are tax deductible. We will send you a receipt for your records.
- If you prefer, you can make your memorial gift online. Please check the “Tribute Gift” box.
Attend an Event
CASL hosts two special events each year – our formal Annual Gala during the early summer and our Winter Benefit every December. These celebrations are attended by over 1,000 prominent corporate, civic, and social leaders to raise awareness and vital funds for CASL’s programs.