CASL formed over 30 years ago when 10 friends and volunteers joined together to help the community. Since then many of the achievements we have made can be attributed to the hundreds of volunteers who have served countless hours to helping our clients and community strive for a better life.
There are many opportunities for you to get involved and start changing lives!
- Become a Regular or Special Event Volunteer
- Join CASL’s Boards and Committees
- Make Your Voice Heard through Advocacy Work
- Group Volunteering
- Corporate Matching Gift Programs
- Volunteering with CASL’s Special Programs