Welcome to CASL!
The Chinese American Service League operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. To find out more about our nondiscrimination obligations or to file a complaint, please contact us at (312) 791-0418] or via the web atwww.caslservice.org.
WORK AT CASL!
- Human Resources and Administration Officer
- Cooking Assistant II - Child Education & Development Services
- Assistant Receptionist - Facility Services
- Citizenship and Immigration Services - Counselor Assistant
- School Age Center - Group Leader
- Housing Counselor Assistant
- Housing Program Assistant
- Youth Program Assistant
- Parent-Child Educator
- Home Visitor and Parent Educator - Bilingual Chinese & English
- Caseworker, Family & Community Services
- Interest Class Program Assistant
- Assistant Research Project Coordinator
- Accountant I
- Research Assistant
- Teen REACH Homework Tutor
- Research Technician - Phlebotomist
CASL founders at the 35th Anniversary Dinner Gala!
A Special Thank-You to our 35th Anniversary year-long GOLDEN QILIN sponsors: